Hotel Tariff & Booking
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be confirmed by debit
or credit card. A non-refundable deposit of £100 for
a one night stay and £25 per person, per night for two
nights or more is required to secure the reservation.
- Any bookings cancelled or curtailed within 21 days of arrival date or curtailed after arrival,
will be charged at the room rate applicable, unless the accommodation is subsequently re-let at the same rate.
- May we respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract. A booking contract is a contract in British
Law, if you cancel you may be charged if we are unable to relet your room.
- Any alterations to confirmed bookings will incur an administration charge.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is readily available. See the link to Holiday Extras, below.
- Debit or credit card number details will suffice for deposit purposes.
- A pre-authorisation of your debit or credit card may be requested on arrival.
- A charge will be made for check in after 11:00 p.m. on the first night of any booking and for any departure after 11.30 a.m. on the day of checkout.
- Once booked, rates are non-transferable to any other offers or rates.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or rates published at any time. Any previous bookings will be honoured or refunded.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel including balconies and terraces.
- Special rates are available for groups and house
- All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with
remote controlled colour television, clock radio, mini hi-fi with
CD player and tea and coffee making facilities and mini bar in
- Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and can be used free of charge for email and
browsing the internet. Downloading and streaming are not permitted. All users
rooms and at reception.
- Twin bedded rooms are available in standard,
luxury superior and deluxe grades.
Additional beds can be placed in some of the rooms.
- We welcome children six years and over and babies
in arms. Baby listening facilities and cots are available - please
ask for details.
- Pets are accepted in one luxury room subject to certain conditions as detailed in our guidelines.
For further details please contact us.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday
insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen eventualities.
Christmas & New Year Booking Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of £150 per
person is required with the initial booking either by credit or debit card.
- Full prepayment is required 6 weeks prior to
- All major credit cards are accepted, except
- Any bookings cancelled or curtailed within 42
days of arrival date or curtailed after arrival will be charged
at the package rate applicable unless the accommodation is subsequently
- We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance
to cover unforeseen eventualities.
- A 5% service charge is added to all Christmas and New Year break packages.
- Best prices guaranteed on airport parking, holiday insurance, rail & coach travel etc. We recommend Holiday Extras Ltd
Terms and Conditions for the Sublime Spring Offers
- Advance booking is required. Telephone 01341 422129 to book
- Booking lines open 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
- Prices are per person sharing a luxury graded room
- Prices for upgrades are per person sharing a double room
- Bookings can only be taken for stays to the end of 31st May 2014
- Excludes bank holiday weekends and special occasions
- Extra nights bed and breakfast may be booked at the rate of £99 for a luxury room or £149 per person for a superior room
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings cannot include children under the age of six
- Children over six years of age will be charged £25 per night bed and breakfast in a superior room only
- Children over the age of 14 or adults will be charged an additional £60 per night for bed and breakfast in a superior room only
- Dogs are allowed subject to availability at an additional cost £15 per dog per night
- The afternoon cream tea is to be taken before 4.30 pm and on the first day of stays of two or more nights
- The three course set dinner menu is to be taken before 8.30 pm on the first night of a two or more nights' stay. A £25 per person allowance may be deducted from the main menu if this is preferred
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Payments for this offer are non-refundable but may be rescheduled within the booking period
- Any alterations to bookings will incur a charge of £25 in the first instance
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- Only gift vouchers directly issued by Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel may be redeemed against the cost of this special offer
- Pre-existing bookings cannot be changed to this offer; new bookings only will be accepted
- Specific rooms cannot be allocated on this offer
- Please refer to our other standard terms and conditions
- All costs for the following are to be paid at the time of booking: upgrades, additional nights, cost of dog accommodation and amendments