Hotel Tariff & Booking
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be confirmed by debit
or credit card. A non-refundable deposit of £100 for
a one night stay and £25 per person, per night for two
nights or more is required to secure the reservation.
- Any bookings cancelled or curtailed within 21 days of arrival date or curtailed after arrival,
will be charged at the room rate applicable, unless the accommodation is subsequently re-let at the same rate.
- May we respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract. A booking contract is a contract in British
Law, if you cancel you may be charged if we are unable to relet your room.
- Any alterations to confirmed bookings will incur an administration charge.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is readily available. See the link to Holiday Extras, below.
- Debit or credit card number details will suffice for deposit purposes.
- A pre-authorisation of your debit or credit card may be requested on arrival.
- A charge will be made for check in after 11:00 p.m. on the first night of any booking and for any departure after 11.30 a.m. on the day of checkout.
- Once booked, rates are non-transferable to any other offers or rates.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or rates published at any time. Any previous bookings will be honoured or refunded.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel including balconies and terraces.
- Special rates are available for groups and house
- All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with
remote controlled colour television, clock radio, mini hi-fi with
CD player and tea and coffee making facilities and mini bar in
- Wi Fi is available in all bedrooms and can be used free of charge for email and
browsing the internet. Downloading and streaming are not permitted. All users
rooms and at reception.
- Twin bedded rooms are available in standard,
luxury superior and deluxe grades.
Additional beds can be placed in some of the rooms.
- We welcome children six years and over and babies
in arms. Baby listening facilities and cots are available - please
ask for details.
- Pets are accepted in one luxury room subject to certain conditions as detailed in our guidelines.
For further details please contact us.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday
insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen eventualities.
- Any damage to bedrooms, public rooms and contents therein beyond normal wear and tear will be
charged against any debit or credit card submitted for a deposit or
preauthorisation. Where a group booking is made this may be charged to the
leader, person making the booking or any other person deemed responsible. Where
applicable estimates for the repairs, renewals or any other works involved will
be supplied. Delivery charges and VAT will also be added where applicable.
Christmas & New Year Booking Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of £150 per
person is required with the initial booking either by credit or debit card.
- Full prepayment is required 6 weeks prior to
- All major credit cards are accepted, except
- Any bookings cancelled or curtailed within 42
days of arrival date or curtailed after arrival will be charged
at the package rate applicable unless the accommodation is subsequently
- We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance
to cover unforeseen eventualities.
- A 5% service charge is added to all Christmas and New Year break packages.
- Best prices guaranteed on airport parking, holiday insurance, rail & coach travel etc. We recommend Holiday Extras Ltd
Terms and Conditions for the Summer Offers
- Advance booking is required. Telephone 01341 422129 to book
- Booking lines open 10.00 am to 10.00 pm
- Prices are per person sharing a standard or luxury graded room
- Prices for upgrades are per person sharing a double room
- Bookings can only be taken for stays up to the 31st August 2014
- Excludes bank holiday weekends and special occasions
- Extra nights bed and breakfast may be booked at the rate of £135 for a standard/luxury room or £185 for a superior room
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings cannot include children under the age of six
- Children over six years of age will be charged £35 per night bed and breakfast in a superior room only
- Children over the age of 14 or adults will be charged an additional £75 per night for bed and breakfast in a superior room only
- Dogs are allowed subject to availability at an additional cost of £15 per dog per night (luxury room only)
- The Welsh afternoon tea is to be taken before 4.30 pm and on the first day of stays of two or more nights
- The three course set dinner menu is to be taken before 8.30 pm on the first night of a two or more nights' stay. A £25 per person allowance may be deducted from the main menu if this is preferred
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Payments for this offer are non-refundable but may be rescheduled within the booking period
- Any alterations to bookings will incur a charge of £25 in the first instance
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking
- Only gift vouchers directly issued by Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel may be redeemed against the cost of this special offer
- Pre-existing bookings cannot be changed to this offer; new bookings only will be accepted
- Specific rooms cannot be allocated on this offer
- The terms and conditions for this offer prevail over our standard terms and conditions
- All costs for the following are to be paid at the time of booking: upgrades, additional nights, cost of dog accommodation and amendments